Dietary consultation is a service available to anyone who wants to seek advice on their nutrition and supplementation. Online and in-office dietary consultation takes about 60 minutes. During the consultation, we will get to know each other and supplement the information you provide with a conversation and a broad nutritional interview.
After the consultation you can always expect:
- Body composition analysis – in the case of consultation in the office
- Laboratory research analyzes
- Analyzes of eating habits
- Identify nutritional and supplementation mistakes
- Nutritional education
- Calculations of individual energy demand
- Adapting the appropriate nutritional system
- Adjusting supplementation to individual needs
We will offer you an effective way to achieve your nutritional goals in the form of appropriate dietary management. If we jointly consider it necessary, we will determine the balance of nutrients, adjust nutritional recommendations to your needs and plan supplementation. If necessary, further tests or a medical visit for diagnostic purposes will be recommended.
After the consultation, you will receive a text file via e-mail. The consultation record includes:
- Individual recommendations
- Breakdown of macronutrients
- List of recommended and non-recommended products
- Individual supplementation
In the package with consultation, you can decide to buy a nutritional plan. The cooperation may be continued by:
- Purchase of an 8-week nutritional plan (including a 7-day menu)
- Purchase of the 8-week premium nutritional plan (including a 14-day menu)
- Constant dietary cooperation
- Constant dietary cooperation for the athlete
- Periodic consultations
THE CONSULTATION MAY TAKE PLACE IN WARSAW OR ONLINE BY SKYPE.
WE COOPERATE WITH CUSTOMERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.